On facebook, I just posted a note and wanted to share it here. I didn't prompt Hayden at all. Just asked him the questions and typed his first response. He is 4.5 yrs old and this made me laugh the entire time. Enjoy...
1. What is something mom always says to you
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
I give you presents
3. What makes mom sad?
when I say stupid
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
umm...silly
6. How old is your mom?
21
7. How tall is your mom?
30
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
games on the Wii
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
cries
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a movie
11. What is your mom really good at?
running
12. What is your mom not very good at?
driving a car
13. What does your mom do for her job?
work at Pantex
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
vegetables
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
call people on the phone
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tom from Tom and Jerry
17. What do you and your mom do together?
puzzles, color, and watch TV
18. How are you and your mom the same?
brown eyes, teeth, moles, chin
19. How are you and your mom different?
boobs - LOL
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because you say it
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Pantex
Captain Davus' 58th Birthday Dinner
11 years ago
1 comment:
At least he think your only 21! My kids all think I'm in my 90's. I think their daddy secretly taught them that! =)
What a great idea to ask him those questions. Priceless, for sure....
Post a Comment