Today was Hayden's first day to stay at daycare all day. He normally just goes to preschool there M, W, F from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. My mom had to go out of town and I didn't have anyone else to watch him for me since I couldn't take off work so the daycare said he could stay there all day. This all day thing involved him packing his first lunch ever (in his brand new Spiderman lunchbox) and having to lay down for naptime (which didn't work for him). He survived it and I think he actually had fun. He's ready for his Grandma to be back though. I'm just so thankful that I was able to wait until Hayden was 4 yrs old before he actually had to go to daycare. We are so blessed!!
He did share one bad thing that happened to him today. Apparently he really likes a little girl in his class named Abigail. She told him today that "she wasn't his friend." According to Hayden, "this was the worstest thing in his life and he ALMOST cried." He went on and on to dramatize how upset he was and trust me, he is quite the drama king. He then had to tell people at the dinner party we went to tonight as well. It sure did upset him and he couldn't believe she could be so mean. It appears that Hayden is just not used to rejection.
Captain Davus' 58th Birthday Dinner
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment