Hayden knows how to use speed dial on both my cell phone and my mom's. Therefore, whenever he can get access to one of our phones, he's calling someone. During the day, he likes to call me at work. I absolutely love it. His little voice with his occasional major Texas twang (thanks to me I'm sure) always lights up my day. Today he called me all excited to tell me he was able to pour his cereal and milk all by himself and he was so proud of himself. It's just fun to hear the little things in life that make him so happy. Then in turn, hearing about those things makes me happy too.
Having Hayden is so fun and entertaining. I would sooooo do everything in my past all over again just to have Hayden. How blessed am I?!!
Captain Davus' 58th Birthday Dinner
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment